Granite Grabbers worked to develop an adhesive tape, capable of adhering permanetly to the various rough and unfinished surfaces found on the bottom of Granite and other solid surface countertops.
The one piece aluminum Granite Grabber system, includes a built in threaded nut to accept the supplied maching screw, so the hole will never strip out as many times as the Dishwasher may need to be removed and reset.
The end result is a super low profile, one piece bracket, capable of being installed with NO DRILLING, NO GLUING, NO MESS.
1. Fully clean the mounting area on the underside of the countertop using an alcohol based solution
2. Open the dishwahser door to expose the dishwasher mounting brackets.
3. Install the Granite Grabber TM adhesive tabs, with the supplied set screw, to each of the dishwasher mounting brackets.
4. Once installed to the dishwasher, peel back a corner of the RED protective liner to provide for easier removal once underneath the countertop.
5. With the Granite Grabber TM adhesive tabs installed to the dishwasher, position the dishwasher underneath the countertop to the correct depth, and left to right adjustment. Once the dishwasher is in position, completely remove the RED liner.
6. FIRMLY hand press the Granite Grabber adhesive tabs to the countertop and hold for a 30 second count. Then with the clamping aid available for purchase, or with your own clamping aid, clamp the Granite Grabber TM adhesive tabs in place for 5 minutes. Once 5 minutes has elapsed, the Granite Grabber TM bond is set and will cure to its permanent bond in 1 hour.